THE WILLIAM AND MARY ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
WILLIAM AND MARY MEMORIAL GARDEN ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The following shall be eligible to be interred in the William and Mary Memorial Garden:
1. Full-time and retired faculty of the College of William and Mary.
2. Active and former members of the Board of Visitors.
3. Alumni of the College as defined by the William and Mary Alumni Association.
4. Friends, staff with a minimum of 20 years of service, and all students of the College.
5. Individuals related to the above groups (as determined by this committee.)