The William and Mary Alumni Association was founded on July 4, 1842, and is the sixth-oldest alumni organization in the country. All graduates and former students of the College of William and Mary are considered members of the Alumni Association.
The Alumni Association is headquartered in the Alumni House on the campus of the College of William and Mary, in Williamsburg, Virginia, adjacent to historic Colonial Williamsburg.
The Alumni Association is an independent, nonprofit organization that serves William and Mary and its many alumni, students, parents and friends. Governed by a 16-member Board of Directors, the Alumni Association employs 25 staff members in seven departments: Executive Office, Business and Budget Management, Communications, Business Development, Programs and Special Events, Records and Information Systems and Travel.
The following positions are open and accepting applications on the Association staff:Sales Associate, Alumni Giftshop - PT